Here is where I tell on myself.
I only painted the top half. I thought it would be easy to move the washer and dryer around in order to paint the whole thing. But within 5 minutes of starting the endeavor, I think I might have broken the dryer. So I quickly decided to just leave the parts behind the appliances bright yellow. I stuck my hand down the side of the wall as far as it would go to make sure that only the new blue would be visible to our visitors...and potential buyers. If you are a potential buyer and are reading this, I swear I will finish it before you move in. Otherwise, Keith and I plan to be long gone before someone discovers what we've done.

3 comments:
behind every washer is the previous paint color.
is that a printer in your laundry room?
Yes! We have very limited space so I am trying to make the most of it.
Post a Comment