Thursday, September 11, 2008

The One Where I Beg

Don't you just hate when someone gives you a Christmas gift wrapped in tacky paper?

What's even worse is being the one wrapping gifts in tacky Dollar Store paper. And if it's not from the Dollar Store, you know it's just whatever was left on the shelf at Target because you forgot to get it before there was nothing but riff-raff left. Only when you get your tacky, riff-raff home do you realize that you bought the smallest roll of wrapping paper ever.

I want to help you before you get yourself into an embarrassing situation.

It's fundraiser time at the little lady's school! All of the money we raise is going towards buying new playground mulch. Playground mulch! Not only is playground mulch cleaner than playing in sand--it's delicious!

If you are interested in purchasing some pretty paper or a dry dip mix, please let me know. Lucky for you, you can even order online! I will be happy to send you the link. Sale ends 9/22.


Today's featured item:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poppa said for no one else but the little lady - he will personally bring her a bag of mulch next time he comes over. -Nonna

Anonymous said...

HaHa, read your latest "phat bloggins"....your writings are brilliant and always make me laugh right out loud....after reading the last one though I feel like you were kinda pushing the wrapping paper today...does that mean in the past I've been a riff-raff-paper-kind-of-gal????hahaha. I love you 3!!!!!!