I'm still here. I've just been watching the Olympics. Has anyone ever heard of Michael Phelps?
I didn't until recently. They used his name on one of those annoying AT&T commercials where you see one person talking to camera as "the phone" of the oblivious person in the background. In this particular commercial, the girl is supposedly a huge Phelps fan. I thought it was a made up person until last week.
Last week, when every single person who works for NBC went to China. I'm surprised the cast of ER isn't there. Well, they probably are actually, but they're busy working at the hospital, I'm sure. Did y'all know that ER is still on the air? This year will be their final season, and Noah Wiley will be back. I guess he couldn't make it on the big screen which is where I assume TV stars have been when they leave their very successful show for...for what, Noah? It worked for George, not for you. I did watch that show until last season when Lost moved to Thursday nights. If only I had a Tivo...I could watch it all!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I watched ER for one more season after Mark Greene died, but I just couldn't stomach the new crop of young uns they brought into County General after that.
Lost is awesome.
And I forgot to mention what I hate most about that commercial. If a chick is that big of a fan, she obviously would have read that Phelps was in town signing autographs. Someone would have mentioned it on the Michael Phelps internet message boards that she surely frequents.
I am always surprised that ER is still on. That must mean that people still watch it, but I'm not sure.
i thought he was a made up person too!!!!!!
Post a Comment