The lack of structure in this blog has bothered me so badly that I haven't wanted to share it with many people. It's not centered around my child, my work, my lists--it's just all over the place. And then I realized...it's exactly what goes on inside my head. Basically, these random thoughts, observations, complaints, etc. whiz around inside my head, bouncing back and forth, side to side; and now I am inclined to share them with you.
But the other day, I realized that you're not the only ones I'm sharing them with. I was telling my friend, Alex, at work about Stephanie's funny comment on "The One with the Lawn Engineers." (She wrote that her own landscaping company would be called Lawn Order. Ha!) Anyway, I said to Alex, "I wrote a post about a landscaping truck I saw." And she said, "Oh is that the one you saw that said free estimate?" She hadn't even read the post! I just looked at her blankly, blinked twice and said, "Oh Alex. Bless your heart! You really just have to sit here and listen to this stuff stream out of my mouth as quickly as it enters my head." It's a wonder they get any work done during the 15 hours I'm there each week!
So, I've decided to accept the fact that the only thing that links each of these posts is the fact that the titles all start with "The One." That, by the way, was the very funny Stephanie's idea too--she ripped it off from "Friends." And I ripped it off from her.
So read on, and welcome to my head. Or as we like to call it around here, Crazy Town.


2 comments:
You blog is awesome just the way it is, even the parts that aren't about how funny I am.
You just explained my head too, 'cept I can't remember stuff long enough to actually write it all down. I think I'll share this with Ken then maybe he'll understand my a.d.d. when talking in the car with too much stuff in my vision to comment on.
Post a Comment