Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The One with Memphis

I’ve been trying to think of something clever to say about my Memphis trip, but I’m at a loss when it comes to cleverness. I might have to settle for being cheesy—it was amazing!

I wanted to take the Little Lady to visit our family, see some old friends, make some new friends and just hang out. And that’s what we did. We were even lucky enough to have more family show up!

I was nervous about the flight at first, but I was able to stop worrying about it so that I could worry about the snowstorm that blanketed Memphis instead. My brother-in-law insisted that worrying about the icy roads in the snow made as much sense as worrying about alligators flying out of the sky to bite my head. So then there was that.

Even with all the worrying, we had a great trip. Thank you E&T for letting us take over your house. Thank you R&K for throwing me a housewarming party! Thank you C, JP, S & GK for entertaining the Little Lady.




The Little Lady & GK



Snow: Notice they are taken from inside. Stupid (yet pretty) snow.


No comments: