Keith and I went out for an evening on the town this past weekend. We booked our babysitter for three hours—7:00 to 10:00. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a curfew, and it was no less frustrating Saturday night than it was when I was a teenage girl.
We got home a mere 15 minutes late, which never was the case during my first go-round with curfews, mind you. And there she was. The Little Lady’s big, smiling face was at the window waiting for us. Come to find out, she peeked through those blinds periodically the whole time we were gone.
That’s okay, Little Lady. Just don’t be upset in 16 years when you come home to find my big, smiling face in the window.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I wish you were here!! You could drop Harper off to hang out with Clara anytime and you wouldn't have a curfew!!! AND it's FREE!!! But I can't promise you that she would be asleep when you came to pick her up. ;)
Post a Comment