Thursday, June 4, 2009

The One that is such a pain!

For the second time in as many years, I have gone to the doctor with complaints of a badly aching back.

The unfortunate news is that I will suffer back problems for the rest of my life unless I subscribe to the treatment plan that will also need to be endured until my end of days. That’s right. I am going to have to exercise…forever.

It turns out that sporadically doing yoga for a few weeks or a month every so often doesn’t count. A brisk power walk once every six weeks isn’t quite enough to counteract not having any muscle tone in my back.

So, if for no other reason than to stop embarrassing myself in front of this doctor, I am going to add regular exercise to my lifestyle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should get a second opinion.