Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The One with the Texting

You're probably wondering why I haven't been blogging lately. Apparently, I've been too busy texting.

Keith just informed me, much to my dismay, that I don't have unlimited text messaging on my cell phone. He thought 400 texts per month would be plenty, but I went over. I went over by 53 messages!!

Don't worry though. I'm not going to cut back on the amount of texting conversations that I have. Let's be realistic. What I will be cutting back on is getting the last word in. From now on, rest assured that I am excited, grateful, happy, or loving you because you will no longer see these from me:

Yay!
Woohoo!
Thanks!
Luv u 2.

I hope you all will understand. C U L8R!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katherine I,too, am a constant texter. I can't stop. I text babysitters,friends,my husband,anyone I can! Thankfully my husband works for the cell phone company and my habit is free. I dare not think of the number of texts I send in a month/week/day/hour!