Monday, March 3, 2008

The One with the Bags

I thought I should follow my Ikea post with a post about a trip I took to a much more manageable store...Winn Dixie. The bags were a big hit!

I bought my usual $100 worth of groceries, and they all fit in 3 bags. I did put the meat in a plastic grocery bag though. Sorry Earth!
Because I only had 3 bags, I made about 4,367 fewer trips between the car and the house once I got home. And I looked so chic doing it.



4 comments:

Shannon said...

can you go back and buy me some?

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to use my new bag! I will be the envy of literally tens of Memphians. (Starting with Shannon.)

Sassy Molassy said...

I may have to order these on line. I'm so encouraged that $100 fit in three. That means my twice-monthly big trips should work with maybe seven bags.

Mrs. Katherine said...

Kristy, you can't order these online unfortunately. *sigh*

I suppose I will have to make a return trip one day for you and Shannon.