Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The One with the Coverage

Just to update you, we are still potty training. I'm genuinely shocked that this takes longer than a week! You may remember that we ventured out without diaper protection a couple of times, but we've gone back to pull-ups in public. She's just not ready yet (neither am I). She doesn't tell me that she has to pee until she's in the middle of it, at which point she yells, "I'm pooping!"

I ran across this little treasure in a catalog today which I thought was almost brilliant. Immediately, though, I started thinking about where you're supposed to put it once it's folded. How do you fold it and store it without touching the part that just rested against a public toilet and without having that part touching anything on your person or in your bag.

Then I saw these.

And once again, the germophobe in me prevailed over the environmentalist.

1 comment:

Sassy Molassy said...

Get her one of these and you won't have to worry about the toilet seat. http://www.shewee.com/