Has the Little Lady been calling you? She has a new phone; it's one of those fancy new "smart phones."
She used to be satisfied to simply chat away on one of our old flip phones or her own special toy cell phone. But ever since I came home with the iPhone and her father with his Blackberry, I guess she's been considering an upgrade as well.
Today I noticed that she finally got that upgrade, and now has the smartest phone ever...a calculator. She was making calls, taking pictures and even watching an Ariel movie. How smart is that?!?
I'm just not quite sure who she's talking to as she walks around with that calculator tucked between her ear and shoulder, pushing her stroller full of toy cars. Her end of the conversation sounds something like this:
"Hello? Uh huh. Okay. Okay. Okay. Talk to you soon. Bye."
Not knowing who she's talking to is killing me. I hate to start monitoring her phone conversations so early, but I'm afraid those calculator calls are really going to add up.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dood! Way back in the mid 70's before the celly, I used to call "0" and have full on conversations with the operator. I'm sure she is finalizing important deals that will aid your future retirement...let it happen!!
She called here the other night at, like, 2 a.m. That's not cool.
She sent me a text. It said "boobless".
Post a Comment