Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Confessions of My Dangerous Mind

I will happily watch all of the ABC soaps, but General Hospital is my favorite.

I keep forgetting to let my 2 year old try peanut butter.

I spend an unbelievable amount of time logged onto Facebook, hitting 'refresh.'

I have no clue what is going on with all this healthcare business.

I love to make jewelry but rarely sit down and do it.

I eat McDonald's more often than most children.

I am stuck in a subprime mortgage.

I want more followers on Twitter but get freaked out when people I don't know start following me.

I have more often than not, put a book down to watch something--whatever--on Bravo.

I always peruse the job market.

I don't care if the terrorists were tortured.

Earlier today, I convinced myself that I had swine flu.

I really don't want to pet your dog or cat.

I will vote for the political party you oppose if your constant political rants begin to annoy me.

I hate smooth jazz and techno music, but I can't define my musical tastes beyond that.

I prefer to read classic novels.

I crocheted once for about 10 minutes.

3 comments:

Sassy Molassy said...

Looks like the beginnings of a 100 Things list!

Stephanie said...

That's a lot of information.

Favorite Aunt Carol said...

I agree with every single one of those, except All My Children was always my favorite.