Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The One where I join the Little Lady.

You know that old saying, "You can't beat your kids, so join them"? I decided to join the little lady tonight in her usual dinnertime antics.

Before dinner was ready, I cried off and on for one straight hour while eating raisins and chugging chocolate milk. I would stop periodically to stand 3 inches in front of the tv screen.

Dinner was delicious--meatloaf, macaroni and cheese and broccoli. I took a few bites with my fork before I decided that utensils were for suckers and flung it across the room. I was happy as a clam eating fistful after fistful of macaroni and cheese. I only ate the broccoli when Keith got in my face and served it to me piece by piece.

I thought I'd had enough, but I wasn't quite sure yet. So, I lifted my shirt and rubbed macaroni all over my belly. Yep! I was done. So I tossed my plate on the floor with one swift carefree motion, downed the rest of my chocolate milk and yelled "All done!"

1 comment:

Sassy Molassy said...

You forgot to mention that this took aproximately 2.5 hours from the time you were seated.