My sister, apparently in mid-breakfast, suggested that I write about yogurt and granola. Yogurt and granola is very healthy, but I have to force myself to eat it. Yogurt is too creamy--borderline nasty. I have a hard time enjoying a food that is advertised as a means to make you regular. Sure, it's necessary, but do I have to look at the words, Bifidus Regularis, while I'm eating breakfast?? Is that truly a scientific term? It sounds like Harry Potter put a spell on the dairy case.
But occasionally, I go through yogurt phases. I buy plain vanilla because the fruit in the bottom kind does not appeal to me, I pour granola in it, and I force it down. I eat it in about 7 seconds flat. And voila! Bifidus Regularis!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like yogurt okay, but it just doesn't qualify as food to me. It's not something I can eat for the purpose of satisfying hunger. It's something I can eat if I'm not hungry but just want to eat something, although even then it would be, like, my eleventh choice. Eating yogurt or fruit on an empty stomach makes me feel queasy, actually. Too much sugar.
Post a Comment